Combustion Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Combustion Wrestling Federation

CWF Wrestling and wrestling related topics. Interviews, Backstage segments, and CWF Exclusives await the cUrrent!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changing of the Ghouls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singlegunner17
Admin
Singlegunner17

Changing of the Ghouls Empty
PostSubject: Changing of the Ghouls   Changing of the Ghouls EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 7:32 pm

“..Well Look pal, I don’ know ta’chell ya,” The short, round man continues walking towards, short strides becoming quicker. “Building is paid up, even paid more to make sure YOU gotta’ hold a dem”

The rotten creampuff of a man points to the keys sitting in the palm of Chandler.  He looks less than pleased.  Chandler didn’t want to be in this place, and specifically, not with a ghost.  One who hasn’t shown up to work for the past 2 months either, wasn’t high on his list of priorities for things for take care of

But here he is, dealing with it anyways.

“With no respect, It ain't my problem anymore.” Creampuff scoffs, “He even paid all the bills.  On time as well. Crazy fuck like him? I wasn’t stooped ‘nough to ask questions…Didn’t care what he did in here as long as the feds left me out’it”  The man trails off, as he takes in what he is seeing for the first and last time.  “Never thought he was doing wrasslin’ out’it.  Thought he was maybe moving Special K, or Vietnamese Prostitutes around the area…”

Chandler dismisses any of those notions with a wave of his hand. “No, no..those would all be far to easy and make enough sense for him to do.” He sighs and put’s his hand onto his temple as if refocusing his concentration, “SOOOO..... what you’re telling me, is that this building, the ENTIRE building *he motions around* is mine?  Fully paid and outright?  He actually paid you in full for this entire thing?
*Cream puff nods*
"How is the electricity running, what kind of grid and permit does this require?  How the hell does sewage and plumbing, if that’s a thing, even work around here?”

“Like I said, not my problem anymore.  He also paid extra to… *he pulls out a note, written in crayon* to make sure you understand the full fucken-responsibility I have bestowed upon your lame ass’s wid everyt’ing you see here…”

“Jesus Fucking Christ…”

“…and understand that failing to live up to the provided standards will result in complete and catastrophic removal of your position of ‘Head Ghoul Keeper’…”

“Ok, ok.  I get it.”

Though by the time Chandler had said it, creampuff had left.  He didn’t expect to find a fully functioning studio AND passable equipment when he got the call. He and Landon had spent months trying to figure out how Poltergeist would hijack the CWF shows and channels, let alone put on a functioning and, though he hated to admit it, at times a great product.  The CWF cUrrent clamored for more of this misaligned malice’s mediocre matinee.  And now he’s got the keys to the entire operation, with no reason as to why.  The bastard even set up a fuckin ‘Standards-and-Practices’ division, or so he was told.
Chandler chuckled.  
The idea of someone such as Mr. Geist having standards and practices, as uncharacteristic for him as it may seem to anyone else, Chandler understood.  Someone doesn’t venture that far off of the ledge and continue to float for so long without some set of guidelines to get by on.  Chandler let out a defeated sigh, admitting that legally, he couldn’t have imaged a better way to fuck the brass of CWF like Geist had done.  He didn’t leave a mess, a financial nightmare, or even some hidden litigation's that lingered.

The man set us up for failure, knowing if we couldn’t replicate his product, he wouldn’t have to do anything. The CWF fans and partners would cause enough financial burden and headaches that anything else would be more than they could handle.  Chandler sat down against some propped cinder blocks.  He tossed his head back and let out a guttural cry.  

Anger.  Rage.  Jealousy.  Stupidity.

How could HE, CHANDLER, not have prepared for something like this? He didn’t build his reputation for not being prepared.  Another angry sigh, followed by a quick spit.  Chandler stood up, and finding the nearest piece of junk kicked it!  Sent flying up the make-shift ramp, a booming voice bellowed out from the ring.

“NOT. NICE.”

Chandler nearly jumps out of his skin, started to death by the mysterious figure in the ring.  In between dust filled rays of light, he is able to notice Big Red standing dead center of the ring, dust mop in hand.

“Jesus Christ! ?  Fuckin coulda said something Big Guy…. How long you been standing there?”

“LONG ENOUGH.”

“So what..you like, come with the place? Haha”

“YES.”

“You can wipe your own ass, yes?

“…”

“Well?  I’m not liable for you if you can’t”

“..PRACTICES AND STANDARDS.”

“I’ll take that for yes.” Chandler starts to head out the same door Creampuff did, “Just, make sure the place is ready for tonight.  Apparently I got a show to run”

LTD.Changing of the Ghouls Purg10
Back to top Go down
https://cwf2020.forumotion.com

Changing of the Ghouls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combustion Wrestling Federation :: CWF Official Posting :: Purgatory-
Jump to: