Combustion Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Combustion Wrestling Federation

CWF Wrestling and wrestling related topics. Interviews, Backstage segments, and CWF Exclusives await the cUrrent!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love knows No Suplex, To Keep It Down.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singlegunner17
Admin
Singlegunner17

Love knows No Suplex, To Keep It Down. Empty
PostSubject: Love knows No Suplex, To Keep It Down.   Love knows No Suplex, To Keep It Down. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:10 pm

The wind swept state of Montana always seemed to beckon to him on the road.  He could feel the arid heat prickle his face in the ring and the freezing mountain rapids in the ice bath.  Home is where the heart is, they often say.  They aren’t wrong.  You do take your heart with you.  

If you have a heart that is.

Though recently it wasn’t that hard for David to believe in something like that.  He’d heard the stories for years about the Skin Walkers.  Supernatural creatures that haunted the land and could take on various shapes and forms.  They did nothing but cause pain and damage.  They ruined a many families, many lives and terrorized the South-West United States for years and some say up to this day as well.

David had not  seen one with his own two eyes, though he wasn’t immune to hearing the stories and accounts of others.  That was reserved for his late grandfather. Always about how he saw one. How it ruined him.  Hunted, not haunted him.  His grandfather eventually took his own life, consumed by the idea that something was out there, watching, waiting for the moment to end it.  But, like a true Jones, he took his destiny into his own hands.  If only his grandfather was around still.

No.  No, it’s better this way.

He would be nothing but a disappointment.  Not having accomplished anything he set out to do in the CWF.  He had been the Montana High School State Champion in wrestling for three consecutive years.  Would have been four, but he didn’t hear the mat calling until sophomore year.  Some considered his rise to the top meteoric; Jones found it shallow and pedantic if not the least bit natural.  This wasn’t competition that he craved.  He hated it.  It was beneath him to wrestle at his level against them. Often Jones would drop his overall ability to measure up with his opponent, thus giving himself a challenge and working on his own imperfections.

It wasn’t long until he gravitated to the MCWF and was soon the promotions top draw.  He had a gift for suplexes and something about Montananites and suplexes went together like Bison Meatballs and Huckleberry Macarons.  Climbing both the metaphorical and real-life mountains, Jones became the Suplex Savant.  No suplex too tough, no opponent too unsuplexable, David Jones was the best in ring thing to ever come from the Big Sky State, the aforementioned combination above not with-standing.

Jones is sitting atop one of the mountains, having made the trek up the side, something he always did when training for the MCWF.  Hell, he did it because it felt right to do it. Something about being grounded, but above everything else around was a place of levity.  He felt like like a battery finally getting the long needed recharge that was desperately past due

*Jones has been followed up this particular path today by a long time friend, S. J. Smith, no relation, who was also doing the camera work.  Smith had a much more defined, shall we say, body of work for all to see compared to David and his pasty complexion.  Not only is this tall drink of water been in David’s life since 2nd grade, but also his partner.  Together they navigated the perils of life and The MCWF and came out on top numerous times. Though Smith wasn’t brought onboard to CWF from the onset, David Jones had always planned to come back and bring, as he calls Smith, his better half.  After all, if Montana is the  “Gold & Silver State”, then Smith was the Gold to Jones’s Silver*

David Jones Sighs as he walks closer to the ledge and plops down, dangling his legs off precariously.  The camera starts to pan the area, taking in the copper streaks and green pastures in the distance.  If this wasn’t purposefully placed here by some, thing, then Smith didn’t know what made such a beautiful landscape.  

Smith: Science says that glaciers came running through here and carved a path for themselves..*The camera makes its way back to David Jones and starts to fill the frame with him, looking out over the vast land*..Kinda like you did here as well.  And like those glaciers, you just kept on going.  CWF doesn’t know what they got on their hands…and…*The camera frames David in a way that makes him look sympathetic*..and fuck that Guy Fw….

*Jones, not looking back*

Jones: Stop.

Smith:..end and the entire Second-Rate Nation!  You didn’t need them to start with, so what changed?

Jones: You don’t get it Steven,. *David heaves himself to his feet, still staring into the vastness ahead, the CWF nothing more than after thoughts right now* It’s not a small…

David Jones hesitates.  The words pressing onto his teeth, begging to escape.  Yet he holds back, afraid he’ll hurt Steven.

Smith: Say it..we both know what you think of it.  No surprise for me anyways. *he trails off, camera still
looking at the Back of David Jones.*

Jones: ..shitty promotion.  It’s an actual group! *he spins on his heel and kicks up some dust.  Both cough and the dust blows through* Have you seen the people that I deal with?  A roided up Gulag Escapee!

Smith: David.

Jones: A psychopathic homeless man who, and I can’t stress this enough,

Smith: David.

Jones:..A fuckin anger problem with chocolate cake, who’s now searching for a murderer who may or may not exist!

Smith: DAVID.

Jones: a group of Mexican gangbangers, Jake Payne..*he grunts*….and the clowns..Jesus the clowns!!

Smith: DAVID JONES!

*Jones stops and takes a deep breath, gathering his composure and turning  back towards the great expanse in front of them.*

Jones: I felt alone….I needed someone..a…a family, if you will, to watch my back.  It was great when it was good..*He trails off, hurt resonating through silence*…but you saw what happened when it was bad.  And it’s only going to get worse now.  I always thought families loved each other.  I thought they where my family *he sniffles and wipes the tears forming in his eyes away* I thought they loved me…

The camera suddenly is moving towards the ground, now placed on it, as we see J.S. Smith walk into frame and towards David Jones.  Jones is now balling.  Not even a vertical water-resistance suplex could fix this he thought.

But he didn’t need a suplex savior.

Smith envelops Jones in his arms and David lets go, holding back any tears he had and letting them out. Cathartic in one way he felt, pathetic in another entire regard.

*Smith looks down at Jones and smiles, his blue eyes gleaming*

Smith: Well know I love you.

Smith leans in on Jones, and as the two are about to come together for a moment that will last what seems forever, David jumps to it and makes the first move. They embrace in a tender kiss, as the screen begins to fade, showing the return date of the CWF Season.

Back to top Go down
https://cwf2020.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combustion Wrestling Federation :: CWF Official Posting :: Interviews/Segments-
Jump to: