Combustion Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Combustion Wrestling Federation

CWF Wrestling and wrestling related topics. Interviews, Backstage segments, and CWF Exclusives await the cUrrent!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jake Payne Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UI Rolf

Jake Payne Interview Empty
PostSubject: Jake Payne Interview   Jake Payne Interview EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:10 pm

***Opens to a broken down tool mud-covered tool shed, the door carelessly hanging nearly off of it's hinges. As the camera comes closer to door, it falls without nearly a push and clatters to the ground sending pieces of decayed wood throughout the obviously forgotten grass that, you could clearly see had been forgotten by some poor grounds-keeper.
We look onward to see a short muscular man sitting on a water-damaged dark brown bench, a old white chair sat across from him, he motioned his hand to the chair, his gaze never leaving a front view of the chair, even without a word his presence left a cold presence down the spine.
A CWf Interviewer sits down in the chair across from the now visible and evee stoic, Jake Payne, a micrphone is handed to him, but before he can speak the mic is snatched from him and standing before him was Payne himself, now holding the microphone to his own lips, he gives his first word.***
"Murder."
* His voice booming, although low and eerily complacent*
"You step into my home, and you don't even allow me to speak first. Your mama shoulda' taught you some manners boy.
Let me make this perfectly clear, because believe me. I know why you're here. You're hear to ask me why I joined up with the Lucky 13, right? RIGHT?!?!?"
*His voice getting louder as he got closer to the interviewers face, but almost as instantaneously as it came it went away as he continued*
"Well, let me be frank boy. I don't think that is any of your business or for that matter anyone's, but my own. *he shrugs* when I want to tell you I will, simple.
Here's what I want to talk about, how Jake Payne is slowly, but gurantee you surely becoming the strongest and most dominant champion in all of CWF history. Now holding not one, but two titles in my arms as of "Primo Victoria", and what's that you say boy? A record?
Well, I hardly knew that already damn it, tell me something I didn't know!
***He stops talking and looks down at the interviewer, his stare going through him, he reaches down and with very little strength lifts him upward and locks eyes with him, his voice going back to the cold it went at his first word***
"I want everyone to hear me when I say this, this division, any division, is mine and mine alone.
You all hold your piddly little championships because I haven't come for them yet, but at the end of the day you all have a bounty on your head and I've come to claim it. It's only a matter of time.
It's only a matter of time until the murder starts. Get ready because after this murder spree there will be enough blood and gore to make White Chapel blush."
***With that he heaved the interviewer above his head into military press postition and tossed him through the front of the shed and into the yard behind them. The interviewers hand can be seen shaking from the now cracked camera lens from a grounded position, a very stoic Jake Payne stands at the front of the doorway down into the camera before receding back into the darkness from whence he came, the camera feed cuts****

Back to top Go down

Jake Payne Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combustion Wrestling Federation :: CWF Official Posting :: Interviews/Segments-
Jump to: